We recognise that recruiting permanent staff is not always the right solution for your business. Temporary staff members can offer greater flexibility, cost effectiveness and shorten the time taken to recruit.
On behalf of a range of employers, we have recruited for roles in the employment services, vocational education and training, allied health, disability and community services sectors throughout Australia since 2007. Through this work we have developed an outstanding pool of temporary staff who are pre-vetted and ready to take on short, medium and longer-term assignments.
Our experienced team will work closely with you to understand your requirements and crucially the ethos and experience required in the individual. We will rigorously pre-screen and reference check suitable candidates and provide you with a shortlist for you to select from.
We can provide you with high quality candidates, to support your business in the following situations:
- New contract wins / project implementation / pilot project delivery
- Short to medium term increases in business needs / seasonal fluctuations
- Secondments / contract wind down
- Maternity / paternity or other extended leave
We provide temporary staffing support across a wide variety of roles including:
- Business Managers
- Business Development Staff / Administrators
- Sales Executives / Receptionists
- Employer Engagement Staff / Call Centre Operatives / Employment Consultants / Accounts Staff
Many of our temporary staff have become permanent employees and working in this way offers an excellent opportunity for both employers and candidates to get to know each other before making a longer-term commitment.